The Emmanuel Care Ministries exists to provide health, healing and hope to individuals by applying God's Word to life challenges. We believe that healing and wholeness are found in discovering God's design and principles for life.
- Gary Dilley (Pastoral Counselor) - Pastor Dilley has been in the pastoral ministry for over 35 years. He holds a Masters of Divinity degree in his training. He specializes in counseling individuals, couples, pre-marital couples, spiritual direction, and crisis counseling.
- Jennifer Smith (Director of Women’s Ministries) - cares deeply for women and the challenges they face in life and relationships, and is prepared to walk alongside in a helping relationship.
If you need assistance finding a counselor that best fits your needs, please click the link below.
Counseling Request Form
We make referrals to Christian counselors in the Greater Fort Wayne area:
- Dr. Dan Boen, Licensed Psychologist. Christian Counseling Centers of Indiana
- Cathy Jantzen, LLC
- CornerstoneVision Counseling & Psychological Services
- Lon Johnson, LifeWorks Counseling & Consulting
- Beth Pictor and Brooke Sellhorn at Grace, Love, and Connection
- Kim Fish, Clarity Counseling
- Christine Rodriguez, Clarity Counseling
- Dr. Tom Dettmer, The Aberdeen Group
- Chelsie Brown, Wieland & Associates
- Mary Clark MA, Grace and Truth Counseling
GriefShare is a support group for those that are grieving the death of a spouse, extended family member or a friend.
The group meets for 13 weeks starting in January each year.
Have questions or would like to sign up? Contact Pastor Gary Dilley at email@example.com.
DivorceCare is a video based support group for anyone who is separated or divorced. Each week you will learn how to cope with the effects of divorce and how to find healing.
The group meets for 13 weeks in January each year.
To find out more information, please contact Pastor Gary Dilley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L1fe to L1fe Mentoring
If you are an individual or couple interested in having a mentor, we want to introduce you to our L1fe to L1fe Ministry. If you want a model, a voice of wisdom, a coach, a cheerleader, and eventually a trusted friend, you may request a mentor or a mentor couple by clicking the button below. All information provided will be kept in confidence.
I WOULD LIKE A MENTOR
Do you have the gift of mentoring? We are looking for individuals that would like to mentor others or a couple, click the button below to apply.
I WANT TO BE A MENTOR
Questions? Contact Jennifer Smith at email@example.com.