The Emmanuel Care Ministries exists to provide health, healing and hope to individuals by applying God's Word to life challenges. We believe that healing and wholeness are found in discovering God's design and principles for life.
- Bob Bruce (Pastoral Counselor) - Pastor Bruce has been in the pastoral ministry for over 30 years. He holds a Masters of Christian Ministries and a Masters of Divinity. He specializes in counseling men, couples, pre-marital couples, spiritual direction, and crises counseling.
If you need assistance finding a counselor that best fits your needs, please click the link below.
Counseling Request Form
We make referrals to Christian counselors in the Greater Fort Wayne area:
- Dr. Dan Boen, Licensed Psychologist. Christian Counseling Centers of Indiana
- Cathy Jantzen, LLC
- CornerstoneVision Counseling & Psychological Services
- Lon Johnson, LifeWorks Counseling & Consulting
- Beth Pictor and Brooke Sellhorn at Grace, Love, and Connection
- Kim Fish, Clarity Counseling
- Christine Rodriguez, Clarity Counseling
- Dr. Tom Dettmer, The Aberdeen Group
- Chelsie Brown, Wieland & Associates
- Mary Clark MA, Grace and Truth Counseling
GriefShare is a support group for those that are are grieving the death of a spouse, extended family member or a friend.
The group meets for 13 weeks in the fall each year.
Have questions or would like to sign up? Contact Pastor Bob Bruce at email@example.com.
DivorceCare is a video based support group for anyone who is separated or divorced. Each week you will learn how to cope with the effects of divorce and how to find healing.
The group meets for 13 weeks in January each year.
To find out more information, please contact Pastor Bob Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memory Cafe is a place where individuals with memory loss and their caregivers can get together in a safe, supportive and engaging environment. It is a time and place where people can laugh, cry, find support, share concerns and celebrate without feeling embarrassed or misunderstood. The Cafe centers around socializing and support.
The group meets the 3rd Monday of each month in the Acts Room from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
If you would like to attend or would like more information, please contact Pastor Bob Bruce at email@example.com.
L1fe to L1fe Mentoring
If you are an individual or couple interested in having a mentor, we want to introduce you to our L1fe to L1fe Ministry. If you want a model, a voice of wisdom, a coach, a cheerleader, and eventually a trusted friend, you may request a mentor or a mentor couple by clicking the button below. All information provided will be kept in confidence.
I WOULD LIKE A MENTOR
Do you have the gift of mentoring? We are looking for individuals that would like to mentor others or a couple, click the button below to apply.
I WANT TO BE A MENTOR
Questions? Contact Jennifer Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.